Yes, the attractive prospect of booking your wedding photographer for an unbelievable cheap and low cost price. If your'e on of the 3%, then you got yourself a good deal and a very very lucky person..yes, there are good decent established photographers willing to lower the prices in this competitive industry. However, the remaining 97%, who thought they got a bargain deal.....well, you know the saying...."you get what you pay for". Do your research when looking for an affordable asian wedding photographer, and look closely at the quote, terms and conditions, experience, portfolio and general history of your photographer. The last thing you need is a person with a camera showing up to your wedding, and "winging it" & "blagging it" all the way to the end of the night. Then, when its time to receive the photography (if you ever do), then that's when the headaches begin...and you will understand that phrase once again "you get what you pay for"
Leave a Reply.
Asian Wedding Photographer & Videographer in Berkshire, London. #ILovemyJob #WeddingPhotographer